- 1 cup ground pecans
- 1 cup dates (not soaked)
- 1/4 heaping cup cocao powder
- 1 heaping teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon avocado (optional)
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1/2 tablespoon cocao powder
- Process the brownie ingredients.
- Press into a pan or bowl
- Now process icing ingredients. If you use the coconut oil right out of the jar (firm) it should get very creamy in your food processor. If you do it by hand, warm up the oil jar in a bowl of water and use it in liquid form.
- Spread frosting onto brownies and refrigerate for at least ten minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!
You can get most of these ingredients right here at www.nujima.com!