Grapeskin Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- 1 ¼ cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon Pink Salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup coconut or grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup agave nectar or yacon nectar
- ¼ cup Grapeskin Flour
- ¼ cup organic dark chocolate chips/vegan chocolate chips or carob chips.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl
- Mix wet ingredients into dry
- Form ½ inch balls and press onto a parchement paper lined baking sheet
- Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes
- Cool and serve
This recipe makes one dozen cookies.
So next time you don't have flour lieing around then feel free to whip out your Grapeskin flour and make these delicacies. The whole family will love them, a definite hit with the kids!